THE BEST FOOD IN TOWN
We offer the very best in authentic Bosnian food, and a selection of delicious dishes to satisfy every palette. From traditional
Cevapi sandwiches to mouth-watering vegetarian and vegan options, the 442 menu has something for everyone. Whether you're in the mood
for a hearty breakfast or a light salad worth talking about, a cold craft beer or a perfect cappucino, we know you'll leave full and happy.
Every item on our menu is made by hand. We bake our own bread (we call it Lepina), craft all our meats from scratch, and never use a single
additive or preservative. A local, all-natural menu to complement our award-winning atmosphere. Come have a bite, grab a drink and enjoy all
the 442 has to offer.
- Our famous Lepina (house-bread), served French Toast style.
- Savory French Toast ($7)
- Served with Ajvar and Kajmak.
- Sweet French Toast ($7)
- Served with seasonal fruit and whipped cream.
- A lighter, healthy option. Served with brown sugar, and a choice of fruit. ($5)
- Scrambled and made your way, served with Lepina (house-bread), Ajvar and Kajmak.
- With cheese ($7.50)
- Add provolone cheese.
- With sausage/spicy sausage ($8.50)
- Add our house-made Ćevapi or Šiš Ćevapi, made with specialty cuts of beef and lamb (Šiš = spicy).
- With Peka ($8.95)
- Add Bosnian smoked beef.
- With cheese and ham ($8.95)
- Add fresh ham and provolone cheese.
- With Peka and cheese ($9.95)
- Add Bosnian smoked beef and provolone cheese.
- Served with Lepina, our house-made bread.
- Sudjuk and Kajmak ($9.75)
- A Bosnian favorite. Imported spicy Bosnian sausage and our creamy white-cheese spread.
- Eggs and cheese ($7)
- Eggs and provolone cheese.
- Ham, egg and cheese ($8.95)
- Eggs with ham and provolone cheese.
- *Add tomato slices ($2) or fresh fruit. ($3)
LUNCH / DINNER
- All served with Lepina, our house-made bread.
- Our specialty sandwich, served in authentic Bosnian style. Specialty cuts of beef and lamb, served with ajvar and onions.
- Small, 2 pc ($8.75)
- Medium, 3 pc ($11.75)
- Large, 4 pc ($13.75)
- Šiš Ćevapi
- A spicy version of our traditional Ćevap.
- Small, 2 pc ($9.75)
- Medium, 3 pc ($13.75)
- Large, 4 pc ($15.75)
- Šiš sandwich ($11.50)
- Our spicy house beef sausage, grilled onions, feta and fresh tomatoes.
- Tracy's pesto ($8.95)
- Grilled chicken, pesto, provolone cheese and tomatoes, served with a green salad.
- Hot, hot chicken ($8.95)
- Grilled chicken, hot peppers, tomatoes and a hot pepper spread, served with a green salad.
- Mediterranean chicken ($8.95)
- Grilled chicken with feta and provolone cheeses, tomatoes and crisp lettuce, served with a green salad.
- Chicken and cheese ($8.95)
- Grilled chicken with a selection of cheeses, tomatoes, and Ajvar, served with a green salad.
- Red chicken ($8.95)
- Grilled chicken with roasted red peppers, fresh tomatoes and Ajvar, served with a green salad.
- Cheese with pesto ($7)
- A selection of provolone and feta, pesto and fresh tomatoes.
- Vegetarian combo ($7)
- Roasted eggplant and red pepper, feta and provolone cheeses, fresh tomatoes and crisp lettuce.
- Romaine hearts with garlic Lepina ($5.75)
- Add chicken. ($4)
- Mediterranean salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce, fresh tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives, feta, and oregano.
- Large ($9.75)
- Small ($5)
- Caesar salad ($9.75)
- Crisp romaine lettuce tossed in a traditional, creamy Caesar dressing.
- Ajvar ($2)
- A traditional spread of eggplant, roasted red peppers, and garlic.
- Eggplant or zucchini spread ($2)
- Roasted, pureed zucchini or eggplant spread. Perfect with hot Lepina (house-bread).
- Lepina ($3)
- Our famous, house-made bread (vegan option available).
- Kajmak ($3)
- A tasty mixture of white cheeses, freshly made into a delicious spread.
- Feta cheese ($3)
- Fresh, creamy feta cheese chunks.
- Olives ($3)
- Marinated Kalamata olives.
- Suduk and Peka plate ($16.75)
- Spicy Bosnian sausage and smoked beef, served with Ajvar, feta cheese and Lepina (house-bread).
- Mediterranean plate ($11.75)
- A selection of olives, feta cheese and fresh tomatoes, served with Lepina (house-bread).
- Combo plate ($14.75)
- Šiš, Ćevap, Kajmak, Ajvar, and a small Mediterranean salad.
- Grill sampler ($18.75)
- Grilled chicken breast, 2 Ćevapi and 2 Šiš, served with a green salad.
ODDS & ENDS
- Kielbasa ($3.75)
- A delicious, natural-casing kielbasa served in our femous Lepina (house-bread).
- Garlic Lepina (house-bread) ($3.75)
- Our house-made Lepina bread, toasted and coated in a velvety garlic olive oil.
- Famous French Fries ($4)
- Fresh cut Idaho potatoes, fried in peanut oil and tossed in salt.
- *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- *We can substitute our traditional Lepina (house-bread) for vegan Lepina (no eggs) by request.
COCKTAILS / WINES
- Moscow Mule ($6)
- A refreshing cocktail made with vodka, ginger beer and lime.
- Green and Gold ($5)
- Our signature Timbers cocktail, made with anejo tequila and Midori.
- Spanish Coffee ($8)
- A classic concoction of coffee, rum, Bailey's Irish Creme, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Irish Coffee ($8)
- A true Irish tradition, made with coffee, Irish whiskey, and whipped cream.
- Hot Toddy ($6)
- A warming classic, made with whiskey, sugar, lemon and clove.
- House Red ($5)
- Our rotating house red wine.
- House White ($5)
- Our rotating house white wine.
- Merlot ($6)
- A soft, velvety red wine with notes of plum and raisin.
- Pinot Noir ($6)
- A medium-bodied red wine, with an aroma reminiscent of black cherry, raspberry and plum.
- Pino Grigio ($6)
- A medium-bodied white wine, with aromas of pear, apple, and melon.
- Pinot Blanc ($6)
- A crisp white wine, with fruity aromas of apple, citrus fruit, and floral characteristics.
- Cabernet Sauvignon ($6)
- A full-bodied red wine with notes of black cherry.
- Chardonnay ($6)
- A medium-to-light bodied white wine, with noticeable acidity and flavors of green plum, apple and pear.